Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Seriously

It's been over a year since my last post.

What have I been spending my time on the last year?

Mainly a biweekly drive to St. Louis to see my girlfriend, Caroline. We met at the wedding of Toli and Tonya last May, and have been driving back and forth ever since. That's been the most exciting thing for me over the last 360 days.

I'm still at K-Land in Branson. I still do web development. I still do ASP.net. However, I'm getting to shift some of my work to Django which is a web framework written in my still favorite language: Python. I'm still here. I'm still alive.

Technologies that I think are cool: Linux, Python, Android, HTC Sense, Git, Django, Mootools, Django-cms, Amazon S3, Zinnia, and StarCraft II.

Speaking of Zinnia, I've decided I'm soon going to move my blog over to Zinnia.

I really want to post at least once a month, that's always been my goal for this blog.

1 comment:

Josh Rose said...

About freaking time you wrote another post!